SiteWhirks has been providing website development services for small businesses since 2000–it's where we started and we’ve stayed loyal to the entrepreneurial business owner to this day. Our business has grown to include websites for larger businesses and non-profit organizations alike. We’ve been fortunate enough to work on a wide variety of projects, which has given us the proper perspective to create a unique approach for each client. We love what we do–and our enthusiasm shows in our work. The possibilities and options are endless when developing a website, and the good thing is that you can add more as you go. We can a tailor specific package to fit a client’s exact needs, but our Professional Package is a great place to start:
We have developed custom iPhone & Android apps for restaurants, events, non-profits, as well as service & retail. An app gives you real-time access to your audience with your own console to deliver push notifications and easily update the content. Click here to learn more and we can work together to put the best plan into action and have your brand available in the app store!
Intranets & Custom Web Software:
Over the years we’ve built custom web-based applications for small businesses and Fortune 500 firms, who all had the same goal–to find a company that can build exactly what they envision and at the same time offer advice on what other features could be of benefit. A few examples of the challenges we’ve been presented with include:
- The development of a secure online Patient Information System for a medical testing facility that allows doctors to securely sign-in over the web to retrieve patient data.
- The development of a project management application allowing contractors, leasers, and property owners to login and post notes, documents, and mark the status of each phase of the projects.
- The development of an online Mortgage Information System for a firm with multiple offices allowing staff to securely login from anywhere and track the phases of each mortgage.
- A password-protected portal for agents from various real estate offices to login and have access to documents, training materials, videos, contact lists and more.
- A secure back-end training portal that a large organization uses to manage referrals and mentoring contacts. This intranet contains hundreds of pages with user permissions, as well as built-in filters on the specific views given to specific clients.
Have a specific functional that would be the right fit for a web-based solution?
Click here for more information about intranets and portal sites
Custom ColdFusion Development:
We have 17 years of experience in ColdFusion, SQL, MySQL, and many other platforms. We have built and manage large-scale ColdFusion projects for Marriott, Sprint, CapitalOne, and the FBI to name a few.